Wednesday 21 April 2010

Shoot two

Overall I am really happy with these images, they dont have as much of a strong link with home as my previous shoot however they are where i live and fell they work well. She looks at home in the environment and quite natural.
I also had a look through some magazines to try and get a better idea of poses to use and feel that i have used some really effective poses. I used the same model as i feel that she works well in this type of work, and this shows in the images. I also feel that the clothing suits the theme i was going for well and also suits the environment and model.
To me this has quite a strong link to home, although to most viewers it probably wouldnt, not only is it so close to my home but its somewhere i feel at home, calm and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment