Wednesday 21 April 2010

Shoot two

Although I am very happy with my first shoot I also decided to do a second shoot for this brief and make use of a good location.
This photo shoot was done on a lane at the back of my house, its very rural looking and an interesting location.
I decided to stick with the boho/festival style dress, i included wellies for example in this shoot, this also fits in with the rural location. I Kept the models make up and hair natural to fit in with the natural environment. I chose a printed tunic dress for this shoot, it was a little long so i hoisted it up with a worn brown belt. I chose the strong print and vibrant colour not only because it fits in with the theme of dress but also because its a strong contrast against the browns and greens of the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment