Tuesday 20 April 2010

Shoot one

The first photo shoot that i did for this brief was based around the idea of the tent as a home. The location of the shoot was also at my home, I used my back garden.
For this shoot I kept with the clothing theme of boho and festival dress.I included activities that you would normally do at home such as reading the newspaper or having a cup of tea.
Overall I feel i have some really strong images, and am pleased with my model, styling and choice of location. I feel that my images work well and incorporate both the idea of a festival and the idea of home. However the sun was very bright on the day that I did this shoot and I do feel that this has effected some of my images significantly, and had the lighting been different they might have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment