Sunday 25 April 2010

Final image 1


I chose this image as one of my final images, the first image is the original and the second id the edited version. I edited this image using photoshop, I removed anything that would distract the viewers attention. I removed flecks in the water and two small pales stones near one of the models feet.
This image fits in with the theme as the location is situated near my home, I also feel it fits in with the theme of home because she looks calm and at ease as you would at home.
Her actions in this image show her almost bonding with natural this fits in with the idea of looking natural and being at home in her environment.
Although you cant see the models face I am still happy with this image it looks as though she doesnt know the camera is there. The composition is good and the clothing stands out against the rural location.

No comments:

Post a Comment